Rand Kiss Turner
Edmonton, AB T5N 1R2
Ph: (780) 423-1984
Welcome to Rand Kiss Turner LLP
Welcome to Rand Kiss Turner LLP. Our firm traces its roots in the Edmonton Legal Community to 1900 and we are proud to continue this tradition of excellence. Our firm's areas of practice include:
- Divorce and Family Law - The lawyers of Rand Kiss Turner LLP provide legal advice to people who are going through a separation from their spouse and common law partner and assist those people with the issues that must be solved including: the parenting issues for their children, the support of their children and each other, and the division of their assets and debts.
The lawyers of Rand Kiss Turner LLP assist clients both through negotiation and the court system, if required.
- Estate Law - Estate law involves preparing wills, enduring powers of attorney, personal directives, and trusts. It also involves guiding clients through the process of estate administration at a time when clients are also coping with the loss of a loved one.
- Estate Planning - Using tools such as wills, trusts, enduring powers of attorney, and personal directives, we can help you ensure that your needs and wishes for the future are properly structured and implemented. Careful estate planning ensures that your wishes and intentions are properly implemented so that you can plan today to take care of your loved ones when you are no longer able to do so yourself.
- Mediation and Arbitration - The lawyers of Rand Kiss Turner LLP offer Alternative Dispute Resolution processes including mediation and arbitration which allow parties to attempt to resolve the issues which they would otherwise go to trial on. These Alternative Dispute Resolution processes would satisfy the requirement set out in Rule 4.16 (a) of the Alberta Rules of Court as a final method of trying to resolve the issues before going to trial.
- Professional Discipline Cases - The lawyers of Rand Kiss Turner LLP also provide effective legal representation for professionals who are involved in a professional discipline matter with their Professional Association or Society. This legal representation can be important when a professional's standing with their Association is being reviewed.